The bissell pet stain eraser 3 blinking blue light when charging indicates a charging issue. This problem could be due to a low battery or a faulty charger.
The bissell pet stain eraser 3 is an excellent tool that makes cleaning up pet stains quick and easy. However, the device may present a problem when the blue light starts blinking when charging. The blinking blue light is an indication of a charging issue.
The most common reasons for this problem could be a low battery or a faulty charger. To fix this issue, ensure that the device has a full charge, or use a different charger. In this article, we’ll go into more detail about the possible causes of the blinking blue light and how to troubleshoot the problem.
Understanding The Blinking Blue Light
Bissell Pet Stain Eraser 3 Blinking Blue Light When Charging
Pet owners will know the hassle of dealing with stubborn pet stains on carpets and upholstery. Thankfully, bissell pet stain eraser is a handy cordless device that helps eliminate pet stains easily! However, some users reported that the device’s charging process is not as straightforward as expected.
Specifically, they faced a blinking blue light issue when charging the device. We will take a deep dive into understanding this issue and how to resolve it.
Causes Of The Blinking Blue Light Issue
When you connect your bissell pet stain eraser to the charger, the battery indicator light should turn blue and start blinking. Unfortunately, some users experience the blue light blinking continuously, which means that the device is not charging correctly. There are a couple of reasons why this could happen:
- The device battery is too hot or too cold, preventing it from charging correctly.
- The charger is not working correctly, causing the device to stop charging before it reaches full charge.
- The battery is damaged, preventing it from charging correctly.
- The device has been used extensively, causing the battery to degrade over time.
The Implications Of The Blinking Blue Light
When the bissell pet stain eraser is not charging correctly, it prevents the device battery from functioning correctly. This impacts the device’s cleaning performance, which is not what pet owners want.
Moreover, the device battery’s lifespan will decrease significantly if it is not charged correctly. This means that you will have to replace the battery sooner, which could be an added cost to you.
How To Know When The Device Is Fully Charged
It is essential to ensure that your bissell pet stain eraser is fully charged before using it to clean your carpets and upholstery. Here are the steps to follow to make sure the device has reached its maximum charge:
- Connect the charger to a power source.
- Connect the charger to the device.
- The battery indicator light should turn blue, indicating that the device is charging.
- Leave the device to charge for three hours.
- Once the battery indicator light stops blinking and turns solid blue, it means that the device is fully charged.
The bissell pet stain eraser is a lifesaver for pet owners when it comes to cleaning stubborn pet stains. However, when you face charging issues, things can get frustrating. We hope that this article has been helpful in understanding why the blinking blue light issue occurs and how to resolve it.
Remember, take proper care of your device, keep it charged, and keep your carpets and upholstery free of stubborn pet stains!
Bissell Pet Stain Eraser 3 Blinking Blue Light When Charging: Troubleshooting Steps
If your bissell pet stain eraser is not charging and showing 3 blue blinking lights, there could be a few reasons. Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can follow to resolve the issue.
Ensure The Device Is Plugged In Correctly
Before anything else, ensure that the device is plugged in correctly. Follow these steps:
- Disconnect the charging cable from the device.
- Reconnect the charging cable to the device securely.
- Plug the charging cable into an electrical outlet.
If the cable isn’t securely connected to the device or the outlets, your device won’t charge.
Check The Power Outlet
If the device still isn’t charging, check the power outlet. Here’s how you can do it:
- Unplug the charging cable from the device.
- Plug another device into the same outlet to confirm that it’s working correctly.
- If the other device isn’t charging, use a different outlet.
Inspect The Charging Cable
If the device and outlets are working correctly, the charging cable could be faulty. Inspect the charging cable with these steps:
- Make sure that there are no visible damages to the cable.
- Use a different charging cable to determine whether the problem lies in the cable.
If there’s noticeable damage to the cable, you’ll need to replace it to resolve the issue.
Reset The Device
Sometimes, resetting the device can help solve charging issues. Here’s how you can do it:
- Power off the device.
- Press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- Try charging your device again.
If possible, try resetting the device before attempting a hard reboot.
Do A Hard Reboot Of The Device
If none of the above steps have resolved your issue, attempt a hard reboot. Here’s how you can do it:
- Power off the device.
- Remove the battery.
- Hold down the power button for 30 seconds.
- Reinsert the battery.
- Power on the device.
- Try charging your device again.
If your device still isn’t charging, contact bissell customer support for further assistance.
To sum it up, if your bissell pet stain eraser is showing 3 blue blinking lights when charging, try ensuring that the device is plugged in correctly, checking the power outlet, inspecting the charging cable, resetting the device, and doing a hard reboot of the device.
These steps should help resolve the issue and get your device back to charging correctly.
Bissell pet stain eraser 3 blinking blue light when charging – maintenance tips
The bissell pet stain eraser is a powerful tool for pet owners who want to remove stains and messes quickly and easily. However, to keep this device running smoothly, it requires regular cleaning and maintenance. In this section, we will provide some useful maintenance tips for your bissell pet stain eraser.
Regular Cleaning And Maintenance Of The Device
Regular cleaning of the device is essential in keeping it running smoothly and efficiently. Here are some tips to help you keep your bissell pet stain eraser in tip-top shape:
- Always turn off your device before cleaning it.
- Use a soft, damp cloth to wipe down the device’s exterior.
- Remove the dirty water tank and rinse it thoroughly. Ensure all residue is removed from the tank.
- Clean the brush roll after every use. The easier way to clean the brush roll is by using a paper towel and wiping it down with a mild detergent.
- Check and remove any debris from the suction area.
Overcharging can lead to battery performance issues, reducing its lifespan, and ultimately impacting the effectiveness of the device. Here are some tips to help you avoid overcharging your bissell pet stain eraser:
- Always use the original charging cable and charger provided by the manufacturer.
- Never leave the device plugged in after it has completed charging.
- For long-term storage, ensure the battery is not fully charged, and the room temperatures are between 50℉ to 80℉.
Safe Charging Practices
Safe charging practices are essential to help you keep your bissell pet stain eraser in top condition. Here are some tips to follow when charging your device:
- Avoid charging your device in damp areas.
- Do not charge the device near extreme heat or cold temperatures.
- Ensure to store the device away from direct sunlight and any sources of heat.
Regular cleaning, avoiding overcharging, and observing safe charging practices are essential for ensuring that your bissell pet stain eraser stays functional for as long as possible. Proper maintenance will also ensure that the device provides the best possible performance when cleaning up after your furry friends.
Frequently Asked Questions For Bissell Pet Stain Eraser 3 Blinking Blue Light When Charging
Why Is My Bissell Pet Stain Eraser Blinking Blue Light When Charging?
The bissell pet stain eraser blinks blue light when charging to indicate charging status.
How Long Does It Take For The Bissell Pet Stain Eraser To Charge?
It takes around 4 hours for the bissell pet stain eraser to fully charge.
What Does A Solid Blue Light On The Bissell Pet Stain Eraser Mean?
A solid blue light on the bissell pet stain eraser indicates that it is fully charged.
Can You Use The Bissell Pet Stain Eraser While It’S Charging?
No, it is not recommended to use the bissell pet stain eraser while it’s charging.
How Do I Troubleshoot If My Bissell Pet Stain Eraser Won’T Charge?
If your bissell pet stain eraser won’t charge, try cleaning the charging contacts and/or replacing the battery.
As pet owners, it’s important to have tools on hand that make life easier, and the bissell pet stain eraser 3 is one such tool. Its handy portability and ability to clean up after pets is truly remarkable. However, when you see a flashing blue light on the device while charging, it can be confusing and concerning.
We hope our analysis of why the device is blinking and the possible innovative solutions has helped you to better understand your product, its safety, and confirm that it is performing as expected. Always refer to the manual for more information on troubleshooting or contact the customer care team for assistance.
At the end of the day, you can rest easy knowing that you have a device that can effectively clean up pet stains with dependable efficiency and ease.